Picturesque Autumn in Charlottesville Virginia Wedding
Cool mountain mornings bring the central Virginia area of Charlottesville to a glorious foliage of color to behold each fall season starting in Late September and rolling through late November.
A stunning first look captured by Joy Pfister Photography for FBJ Weddings, on Ravens Roost, a popular mountain overlook off the Blue Ridge Parkway produced spectacular images to cherish for a lifetime.
The Couple: Neil and Lindsay
The couple later said “I do” hours after the first look in Nellysford located on rt. 151, in Nelson County along the the famed ‘beverage corridor‘ . The flagship Bold Rock Cider Barn hosted a group of just over 75 with an indoor intimate ceremony with close friends and family. Complete with candles, floral and rich greenery, small autumn touches such as gourdes, pumpkins, and yellow mums.
The reception continued inside the cidery as a soft rain fell outside leading to a intimate and cozy feeling surrounded by love and relaxation. The later evening featured a glazed donut bar with a warm caramel apple dipping station surrounded by variations of the famous Bold Rock flavored beverages.
As the time ticked away and the clock struck midnight on this magical evening, the newlyweds and all of their friends and family gathered on the back deck for a final photo.
- Photography- Joy Pfister for FBJ Weddings
- Ceremony and Reception Venue-Bold Rock Nellysford Cidery
- Florist-Willow Branch Flowers
- Wedding Planner- Kelly Barlow
- Hair and Makeup- FBJ Weddings
- Dress Alterations-Sealed with a Kiss Charlottesville
- DJ/Entertainment-Splash DJ
- Catering-Red Hub Food Company, Charlottesville
- Apple Cider Donuts-Carpe Donut